Our main purpose is to enhance the services we provide to the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy community. Our goal is to improve communications, facilitate alternatives to your needs without you leaving your home or office. We shall strive to furnish you the information you need on-line on a timely basis.
We will act in the public interest to promote the efficiency and to protect and preserve the integrity of the bankruptcy system. We will administer all Chapter 13 cases assigned to us in an efficient and effective manner ensuring compliance of the Chapter 13 Trustee’s statutory duties.
We will perform all efforts to facilitate debtor completion of the plan, ensure prompt distribution to creditors of monies received, provide to all interested parties easy and accurate access to information of the administered cases and ensure compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
We will serve the Bankruptcy Community with dedication and commitment to quality and professionalism.
STANDING TRUSTEE PLEDGE OF EXCELLENCE
Standing Trustees are committed to excellence and to providing a high level of trust and service to chapter 13 debtors and creditors. Creditors, debtors, attorneys, judges and others who come into contact with Standing Trustees are entitled to service which adheres to the highest standards of professional, moral and ethical conduct.
1. The trustee's office should be open and operating Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
2. The trustee should have a system in place to promptly respond in a meaningful manner to inquiries from debtors, creditors, attorneys, and all interested parties.
3. If the trustee is not personally available, the trustee should have competent staff available to assist or to respond to inquiries.
4. The trustee should work to ensure that debtors comply with their obligations under the Bankruptcy Code and Rules.
5. The trustee should work to ensure that debtors comply with the provisions of their plan and should take appropriate action if the debtor fails to commence plan payments when required or if there is a subsequent default in plan performance.
6. The trustee should maintain a system which efficiently tracks the progress and the receipts and disbursements in every chapter 13 case, from the time it is filed until the case is closed.
7. The trustee should have a system to timely and accurately record all receipts and disbursements on the appropriate debtor ledger.
8. The trustee should disburse plan payments to creditors on a monthly basis, and should have procedures in place to properly classify and pay creditors' claims and to detect and recover any erroneous payments.
9. The trustee should ensure that all trust account ledgers and accounts are balanced on a monthly basis and should have a procedure to regularly review all cases with significantly large balances on hand or other fund irregularities.
10. The trustee should maintain a reasonably comprehensive system of internal controls over accounting and office operations, both paper and electronic, to safeguard estate assets and trust funds.